Beth Anne tagged me in some questions for the new year. Which is good because I haven’t had time to finish any of my drafts so far this week. (sosorrysobusysointomyDVRthesedays.) Also, I just love answering questions about myself. So here you are:
Four Names That People Call Me:
- Lizz — because there’s a Lizz at work and people get us confused. Which is fine because she’s pretty cool.
Four Jobs That I Have Had:
- High School Debate Coach
- Dining Hall Manager
- Project Manager
Four Movies I Have Seen More Than Once:
- Dead Poet’s Society
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Fight Club
- Au Revoir, Les Enfants
Four Books I’d Recommend:
- The End of a Family Story by Peter Nadas
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- Korea’s Place in the Sun by Bruce Cummings
- The Spy Who Loved by Clare Mulley
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Seoul, ROK
- Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL
- Ann Arbor, MI
Four Places I’ve Been:
- Krakow, Poland
- Hong Kong
- Sydney, Australia
- Budapest, Hungary
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
- On a train in Poland.
- Ice skating at the park.
- At the zoo.
- In a large chair at a library.
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
- Beef tartare
- Most raw vegetables that aren’t lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers or onions.
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
- Panang curry
- Sourdough bread
- Chicken fingers
- Fried pickles
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year:
- Planning another excellent trip.
- Spending more time exploring Chicago.
- Making various and sundry adult plans to do adult things like procuring a mortgage.
- Getting deeper into my M.Div adventure.
Four Things I’m Saying:
- You know, I’m going to have to look into that.
- And so on and so on.
- And then I says.
Four People I’m Tagging: