It’s time for another rousing rendition of TL; DR with Jenna at Call Her Happy. Plus, because I’m an overachiever, I’m going to throw in What I Wore Sunday, too! Prepare yourselves.
- School is going really well — or at least as well as can be expected for three weeks in. I’m enjoying my classes and the routine of getting out of the house every day. So that’s all lovely and good.
- I was nominated for a Sheenazing Award and although I didn’t win, I’m still pretty excited about it.
- One of my “self care” strategies for this new graduate school adventure is to use my commute time only for personal reading. I don’t check my email, attempt to catch up on class reading or futz around. I just sit there and listen to music and read. It’s been great and, as a result, I’ve been plowing through a book or so a week.
- Bret got me Rosetta Stone for Polish for my birthday! I’m pretty excited to pick up a fourth language.
- Tomorrow is our first blogiversary! Expect some shenanigans.
And here’s what I wore Sunday:
It was pretty spectacularly gross yesterday, so I wore the coziest sweater dress I own. I’m also not so sure why my side/back looks so lumpy, but evidently I wasn’t concerned enough to make Bret take another one.
Here’s a bonus shot with my Budapest scarf:
TL; DR is hosted by Jenna at Call Her Happy.
What I Wore Sunday is a newly revamped linkup hosted by the newly revamped Fine Linen and Purple.