- I drove all the way to Bloomington, Indiana to see my cousin’s bar band play its last show. (After several years, some of the band members are leaving — how tragic!) I can’t say that it was a pleasant drive there or home, but I am so glad that I went. It was super cool to get to see that part of his life. And hey! The band was actually pretty god.
- We attempted to do the Christkindlmarket yesterday, but it was so packed that we did one loop around and then headed over to Macy’s to buy a few new ornaments. (A fluffy skiing squirrel and 9 vintage Santas and Deer.)
- I took a floor nap — which is when you put a blanket on the floor and take a nap. It was great.
- After 8 different experiments, I finally nailed gluten free peanut butter cookies. We have 4 or 5 people in our lives that are gluten free for health reasons (although not Celiac or truly allergic) and I wanted to make sure that they didn’t feel left out of the baked goods rotation.
- We went to the grocery store. On a Sunday night. I don’t really recommend it.
And here’s What I Wore Sunday:
To see what everyone else wore, hop on over to Fine Linen and Purple.