Hidey ho there, super (swell) troopers! I hope you all had as wonderful of a Labor Day Weekend as I did. It turns out that I really needed a long weekend away from my email account, angry clients and various other stimuli to really get myself back in order. I’m feeling much more well-rested and ready to tackle all the various things that my veritable menagerie of irritable folks can throw at me.
Jenna felt like taking a break, too. She’s back now and it’s up to us to update her about all the stuff she missed in the blogosphere while she was gone.
Here’s what’s up:
- I submitted my application for graduate school. Now all I need to do is wait for an answer — which is horrifyingly angsty.
- My clients are still mad most of the time. I don’t know what the deal is, because I’m just so gosh darn friendly.
- This summer has been long and busy. To be frank, summer has never been my favorite time of year — it’s too hot and muggy and all the traveling gets exhausting after awhile. This summer has been no exception, really. I went to Nashville, I went Up North 3 times, I went to see my brother. I’m happy that I went to all those places, but I’m looking forward to a less hectic social schedule in the next few months.
- I’m really into home decor these days. I’m making placemats like Suzie Homemaker and I’ve recently acquired some pretty sweet vases and candlesticks. I also made a wreath. Honestly, I’m looking forward to the holidays because it’ll give me an opportunity to decorate.
- We leave for our honeymoon in 64 days!
If you want to know what everyone else has been up to, scoot on over to TL; DR.