1. When’s the last time you got a new bathing suit?
Last May, I went to target and bought a bunch of swimsuit bottoms and tops. I also bought a one-piece for camp swims with the small children. I still have most of them (I have a bad habit of leaving swimsuits in hotels — which is why I only ever buy cheap), but I noticed this weekend that some of the bottoms are too big.
I’m a big fan of the halter style, like this:
I also prefer more covered bottoms, like this:
Ultimately, I wouldn’t say that I’m super committed to modest swimwear, but I also don’t like to have everything hanging out, either. (To be fair, I’m almost never found hanging out in just my swimsuit, either. If I’m not in the water, I have on a cover up on.)
2. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
It was my buddy Casey. He called to find out where we were so he could meet up with us on the boat yesterday.
3. If you receive communion, do you receive it in the hands or on the tongue?
I’ve always received on the hands because that’s what I was taught to do. However, recently (as in yesterday) I’ve been thinking about reasons to receive on the tongue. If anyone has any resources that they would like to share, please let me know.
4. Do you have a tattoo?
Yes. Just one, for now.
5. How many dinner plates are in your house?
51. In my defense, I have a slight fetish for plates. Also, I used to have more, but the robbers took 6 of them. Also, 12 of them are formal china that look like this:
I also have some Christmas plates that look like this:
6. Do you have an accent?
No. Do you?
More seriously, I’ve been told that I sound like I’m from Minnesota or Sarah Palin. Neither of those assertions is flattering.
Answer Me This is a linkup hosted by Catholic All Year.