1. Do you have a smart phone?
I do! I have an iPhone 5S, which is the first “top of the line” iPhone I’ve ever owned. I started my iPhone journey with the 3GS back when the iPhone 4 had just come out, then I had 2 different iPhone 4s. Right before Thanksgiving of this past year, my latest iPhone 4 kicked the bucket, so I got myself the newest phone they had at the AT&T store. It was a solid decision, as far as I’m concerned, because I love it.
2. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
Brunch. I’m a young urban professional, so brunch wins everything.
3. Shower or bath?
4. Think of a person you love. How many days have you been in love with that person?
Or, 9 years, 6 months and 25 days.
5. What’s the best church you’ve ever been inside?
Since I haven’t been to Eastern Europe yet, my answer for right now is St. Anthony’s Chapel in Pittsburgh. It looks like this:
If you’re in Pittsburgh, I highly recommend that you check it out.
6. Happy Feast of the Visitation! Has anyone ever come to help YOU?
As a young person, I’ve had many people come to help me. Help me move, sit with me when my house has been broken into, help me move again. You get the idea. I hope that I never get too old for people to come help me.
Answer Me This is a linkup hosted by Catholic All Year. You can check out all the other answers here.