1. Beach or Mountains? Where would you rather be?
If given a choice, I prefer to be on the water.
2. Which is more fun: Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning?
I’m in a pretty weird spot with Christmas celebrations right now. As a relatively-newlywed, I’m still feeling out how holidays are handled. I will say that if we’re with my family of origin, I prefer Christmas Eve. If we’re with Bret’s family, I like Christmas morning.
3. What’s the most embarrassing childhood outfit you remember wearing?
Can I only choose one? I was a child of the 90s, man. That made for some pretty, er, unique outfits. The first thing that springs to mind is the tracksuit that I had to wear to gym class in kindergarten. It was made of that swishy wind breaker material and it was teal and maroon.
My brother, on the other hand, has more traumatic embarrassing outfit memories. He had to wear a lot of formal velvet shorts – complete with matching vests, bow ties and peter pan collared shirts.
4. Your house is quiet, you don’t have to do work (housework included). What do you do?
Probably melt into my couch. I am so far behind on all of my trashy Shonda shows.
5. What movie do you want to watch when you’re feeling under the weather?
You know, I’ve never been a big movie person. I tend to marathon TV, so if I’m feeling really not-so-great, I usually end up watching a bunch of random stuff like House Hunters or Life Below Zero.
6. Did you have an American Girl doll when you were little? If so, which one?
I had two (Sosorrysomiddleclassandwhite). Kirsten and Josephina.
Answer Me This is a linkup hosted by Catholic All Year.